How can I send a product in for a repair?
We are happy to repair your favorite products. This extends their lifespans and reduces the impact on the planet, which is why we offer an independent repair service for all products — you don’t need to file a complaint to get a repair.
Please take the following steps if you have a customer request:
- Take your damaged product to your VAUDE dealer
- Tell them you’d like to have it repaired
- They’ll check the item for repair feasibility
- Your dealer will also provide information on options and costs
- The repair is made
- The article is returned to your VAUDE dealer
- Pick it up at the VAUDE dealer
With a little craftsmanship, many repairs can often be easily made yourself. So if you like to sew or repair things, you’ll find the support you need with our do-it-yourself repair instructions. If you’re not successful or you still need professional help, just take your product to a VAUDE dealer and have them send it in.
Thanks for contributing to making (y)our world a better place!